X-Men Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X-Men Roleplay

Choose A Mutant Or Make One Up, Choose Either Good or Evil Then Join And Roleplay

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hanging at the bar.

Go down 
+5
Ororo
Rain R. Thunder
Henryx95
Wolverine
Feral
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sabrina Creed

Sabrina Creed

Hanging at the bar. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the bar.   Hanging at the bar. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:33 pm

( I know >.< )

Sabrina huffed again.
"Yeah, I'm not that lucky." she said.
"I've tried cutting off my clas, filing them, chopping they off but they don't. Can't wear gloves to hide em'. Pockets are about the only thing i have left." she smirked, figuring he'd noticed them by now.
"Oh do you? I know a few as well..." was all she said. Though she nodded shortly.
"Sayin' we should get outta here now?" she asked, glancing up at Remy.
Back to top Go down
Remy LeBeau

Remy LeBeau

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the bar.   Hanging at the bar. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 05, 2010 8:51 pm

"All I'm saying is when crowds start to gather so does trouble. And ol' Remy don't want nobody's trouble but his own" He stood up slipping the cards into his duster

"But it was a pleasure Sabrina but this Cajun is heading out before the door flies open and we are all either forced into inhibitors or forced to fight. And while I enjoy me a good fight the MRD is one big ol fish to try and tackle with"
Back to top Go down
Chey

Chey

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the bar.   Hanging at the bar. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 4:28 pm

walks in looking aroun not intirley sure why she came here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging at the bar.   Hanging at the bar. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging at the bar.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
X-Men Roleplay :: Places :: Bar-
Jump to: